Friday, March 8, 2013

there's only 1 of me (sob)

It's that time of year when I start stressing.  You know, the season when there is too much going on.

Last night I sat down and calendered all of McKayla's track meets, all of Shanley's dance performances, and all of Chandler's soccer games. 

It is overwhelming, to say the least.  So many places to be.  I don't even think its the amount of driving and the scheduling nightmare that concerns me the most.  What really stresses me is that I like to be the supportive mom.  I like to be at every meet, every performance, and every game.  I like to be sitting in the stands, in the audience, or on the sideline cheering for my child (and his/her team).

However, when I calendar these events it becomes painfully obvious that there is 3 of them and only 1 of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment