Saturday, March 2, 2013

Resolution Report

It's time to check-up on my resolutions and see how I'm doing. I have a feeling it's not going to be too good.

Spiritual:
  • pray daily to be led to someone to serve and then do it  - Doing okay but could use some improvement. It's too easy to get caught up in my own life.
  • fill a new scripture study journal with thoughts, quotes, and insight - worked on it
Physical:
  • lose 25 pounds - down 13.6 pounds total so that means I only lost 4.1 pounds this month. Not great but it's at least DOWN!
Social:
  • express appreciation for someone at least once a week - Need improvement!  I am recommitting.
Family:
  • spend one-on-one time with each child every month - Did it! 
Home:
  • 1 home improvement/organizational project each month - I cleaned and organized the laundry room which had gotten so bad you could hardly move in there. That's about it although I did shop for bathroom curtains (just didn't find anything I liked)

No comments:

Post a Comment