Monday, March 18, 2013

girls' weekend

I spent Friday and Saturday with my mom, aunt, and sisters!  We had so much fun!  We went to my mom's house (my dad came to my home and stayed with my kids since Kevin was out of town).  Tonya fixed us all dinner.  We watched a chick flick and worked on our own projects.  We ate too much junk food and stayed up WAY too late talking (after 2 am).  My mom made us all breakfast and then we worked on our own projects while visiting.  Then we went out to lunch at a Mexican restaurant.  Yum!

Kari and Tonya went home after that and so did my Aunt Vicki but Mom, Melissa, Jolyn and I met up with our families and went to the REAL soccer game.  That was fun even if the game only ended in a tie.  After the game we went to Jolyn's and enjoyed Hawaiian haystacks.  More yum!

I sure enjoy being with my family!  We missed Dawnette though.

No comments:

Post a Comment