Thursday, March 14, 2013

holiday mishmash

This year St. Patrick's Day and Easter are too close together!  How can a person properly celebrate each one with so little time in between?

I've decorated for St. Paddy's but already feel the pressure to put that away and get out the Easter decor.

Also, I'm still working on fun St. Paddy's surprises/treats for my own children but I've had to make my Easter treats for my Young Women because tonight is the last time we meet as a class before Easter.

And don't even get me started on visiting teaching.  Do I take my sisters my cute jars of Rolos and Skittles or do I take them my cute jars of Bunny S'mores?  Do I take both?  Maybe something smaller for St. Patrick's like my shamrock pretzels alongs with something for Easter?

I need TIME to give each holiday its proper due.  Please, calendar gods, let next year's Easter be in April.

1 comment:

  1. I need that bunny smore thing for visiting teachers since I already blew St. Patty's Day. Post a picture!

    ReplyDelete