Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. Patrick's

I pretty much went all out on celebrating St. Patrick's Day this year. Early in the week I made green, shamrock-shaped pancakes. On one day I sent the kids to school with a green sack lunch (i.e. green applesauce, green grapes, green drink, green gummi candies). I made shamrocks out of pretzels, Rolos, and green M&Ms and they enjoyed those one day as an after school snack. For my mom and sisters I made small Mason jars with Rolos topped with Skittles layered in the colors of the rainbow (super cute). For breakfast on St. Patrick's Day we had green milk on our Lucky Charms and green smoothies. Dinner was green-dyed pasta with green alfredo sauce, green beans, green jello, and green limeade. Even dessert with a green mint cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment