Friday, February 1, 2013

Resolution Report

It's time to check-up on my resolutions and see how I'm doing.

Spiritual:
  • pray daily to be led to someone to serve and then do it  - I started off really well but then quit.  I've got to get going on this again.
  • fill a new scripture study journal with thoughts, quotes, and insight - worked on it
Physical:
  • lose 25 pounds - down 9 1/2 pounds
Social:
  • express appreciation for someone at least once a week - again, I started off better and then faded.  I am recommitting.
Family:
  • spend one-on-one time with each child every month - totally forgot I'd even set this again this year.  Oops!
Home:
  • 1 home improvement/organizational project each month - I organized the junk drawer and the 2 office supply drawers in my kitchen.  They look so good! I also cleared a shelf for our scriptures so they are not always on our kitchen table, moved the cedar chest and moved the piano.  I sewed curtains for the dining room.  We had someone come put can lights in our living room (love it).

No comments:

Post a Comment