Tuesday, February 12, 2013

those moments when all is right with the world

We've reached a major milestone around our home - EVERYONE IS TEMPLE-WORTHY AND CURRENT TEMPLE RECOMMEND HOLDERS!!!

That is so exciting and just makes me as happy as could be!

My baby - Chandler - turned 12 last week.  He attended his first Young Men's activity the next night.  Sunday he was ordained a Deacon.  That was another wonderful experience as Alec was able to help ordain him (a first for Alec).  Brakston and my dad were also on hand to help as Kevin ordained him.

This morning Kevin took Chandler to the temple for the first time.  Alec went with them and I was already there since I serve in the temple of Tuesday mornings.  It was so wonderful to see Chandler happy after doing baptisms for the dead and planning to do this a couple times a month.

I am so proud of my children and I sure feel like one lucky mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment