Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Insane

It has been insane but today I get to breathe - just breathe. Here's the past 2 weeks:
  • I've been up every morning by 4 am making candy and dipping chocolates.
  • I've subbed 6 out of 9 school days.
  • I've had 5 Christmas parties.
  • I've baked 4 batches (different kinds) of cookies for teachers at the high school.
  • I've attended 2 PTA meetings.
  • I've taken a friend to lunch.
  • I've had a horrible tooth infection and been in severe pain (hopefully remedied today)
  • I've had chairs dropped on my toe (bruising them and making them very tender)
  • I've had a severe sore throat.
  • I've finished making a few Christmas presents.
  • I've finished all Christmas shopping.
  • I've been to a Collin Raye concert.
  • I've been to special needs mutual.

What I have not done: lost my mind, lost weight, or slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment