1) Build shutters for the windows in the front of my house - I'm done. Bought, cut, and painted. Even bought the stuff for Kevin to hang them. They are just awaiting the hang job. Maybe if Kevin were ever home.
2) Paint the shutters, outside trim, and outside doors - Outside trim - done. Outside doors - done. Shutters - done.
3) Plant lavender in front of the house - Done.
Do window treatments for family room, dining room, kitchen, Shanley's
room, and the master bedroom - I bought new curtains for Shanley's room. So, I've done the family room, Shanley's room, and the master bedroom.
5) Paint/stain the back deck - Finished!
6) Paint the master bathroom - The paint is picked out but again, no money to purchase it.
1) Plan a special date with Kevin once a month - did not do
2) Spend one-on-one time with each child every month (away from the home) - Did it!!
1) Have 2 game parties for adults this year - one so far this year
2) Host 2 special FHEs with other families this year - one so far this year
1) Lose 20 pounds - After gaining in August, I held steady in September. Ugh.
2) Climb Mount Timpanogos - DID IT!
3) Run a marathon and a half marathon - done
1) Make sure 1/3 of what I read is uplifting (spiritual, classical, best-book type stuff) - have done this
2) Write a book - No real progress
1) Spend 1 day a month in the temple - Did it!
2) Go to 3 new temples - no new progress (still 2 of the 3)
3) Read the New Era and the Ensign every month - did the New Era but only part of the Ensign.
4) At the end of every day, record the hand of God in my life for that day - Did
- Progress in some areas and not in others. Life seems so frantically busy.
6 days ago