Saturday, September 8, 2012

Institute

My new experience for the week was teaching my first Institute class. This is the start of my seventh year subbing seminary but I've never done an Institute class before. I was a bit nervous (students there might actually know more than me - heehee) but I seriously loved it! It was awesome! It's kind of nice having students who aren't afraid to comment, share experiences, and have an opinion! Maybe it just seemed so dramatic a change because I had subbed seminary just 2 days earlier at a middle school - classes of 9th graders who were just one week into their seminary experience (and still scared our of their minds). The 9th graders wouldn't make a comment to save their lives. They wouldn't even volunteer to read a scripture verse out loud. They'll learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment