I didn't do as well as last month but still made progress.
1) Build shutters for the windows in the front of my house - I measured for them.
2) Paint the shutters, outside trim, and outside doors - Need to get going on this
3) Plant lavender in front of the house - Done.
4) Do window treatments for family room, dining room, kitchen, Shanley's room, and the master bedroom - I hung the drapes in the family room. No other progress here.
5) Paint/stain the back deck - Need to get going on this one too
6) Paint the master bathroom - no progress
1) Plan a special date with Kevin once a month - did!
2) Spend one-on-one time with each child every month (away from the home) - did it!
1) Have 2 game parties for adults this year - one so far this year
2) Host 2 special FHEs with other families this year - one so far this year
1) Lose 20 pounds - Yikes! Bad month! I gained 4 pounds between camping for several days, Easter, a couple of huge family get togethers, and a girls' retreat. Getting back on track right now. Total weight loss = 10 pounds.
2) Climb Mount Timpanogos - summer
3) Run a marathon and a half marathon - Ran the half already and am training for the full.
1) Make sure 1/3 of what I read is uplifting (spiritual, classical, best-book type stuff) - have done this
2) Write a book - Slacked a bit on this - only wrote an additional 950 words this month. Total word count to date = 9941.
1) Spend 1 day a month in the temple - did not spend an entire day there in April
2) Go to 3 new temples - no new progress (still 2 of the 3)
3) Read the New Era and the Ensign every month - done in April
4) At the end of every day, record the hand of God in my life for that day - Did much better at recording in April.
Overall - I am doing okay. I should probably kick things up a notch though I feel that every day is a marathon of busyness.
1 week ago