Thursday, November 17, 2011

no comprende

Can I just say I cannot relate to people who don't want their teens driving?

For me, my teens receiving their license is a cause for celebration! It makes me do the happy dance! It makes me sigh in relief! It makes me shout for joy!

Finally - some help.

It has been so helpful having McKayla as a licensed driver. Both girls need to go to the YW activity? No problem. McKayla can just drive. Chandler is at indoor soccer and Alec is at the temple and Kevin is flying and I am in a meeting? No problem. McKayla can pick up Alec and Chandler. Shanley needs a ride home from dance? No problem. McKayla can go get her.

And, of course, the biggest help of all is that McKayla can get herself places. McKayla needs a ride home from cross-country/track practice every night? Yep. Can do. McKayla wants to go to a friend's house to do homework? Yep. Can do.

I'm not sure what I'll do with all my free time. Maybe spend some time perfecting that happy dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment