Monday, November 7, 2011

Gratitude

I have a lot to be grateful for but I don't always give Thanksgiving the attention I should. Not that I put up my Christmas tree the day after Halloween or anything but still....

So, today I'll list a few things I'm grateful for:

*FHE with my extended family - my brothers usually make me laugh

*That Brakston is so excited to take part in the family traditions that he missed while he was serving his mission

*That my husband is a pilot so we get to fly for free

*That my elementary, middle school, and high school students each have an amazing principal (how often do you strike the jackpot like that?)

*Ward members who laughed and teased McKayla yesterday when Alec announced to the ward during his testimony that she had had a date

*That I'm not the one that Alec shares embarrassing stories about when he bears his testimony

No comments:

Post a Comment