Tuesday, November 1, 2011

books I've read in the past month

Oops! I only recorded reading 2 books last month. I think I read 4 but I forgot to write them down so I don't have titles or authors or even a clear memory. whatever. give me a break. I am 44, have 5 children, and usually run around like a chicken with my head cut off.

In fact, what's really bad is that one of the books I read this month is one I just read in July. I forgot I'd already read it until I was about 30 pages into it. Unfortunately, it was the only book I took on my Las Vegas trip so I had to keep reading it. Again. At least it was pretty good. It was:

Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal

The other was:

Think of a Number by John Verdon

Both books were pretty good. If I remember what else I read, I'll update this. Then again, we may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment