Monday, August 1, 2011

Resolution Check-Up

It's time for my monthly day of accountability regarding my New Year's Resolutions. Do these months fly by or what?

Lose Weight - No progress. I lost weight then gained it back on my trip to DC. Then lost weight again and gained it back on our family reunion. So, the net result is I weigh the same I weighed at the end of June.

Read Jesus the Christ - COMPLETE! Yea!

Climb Mt. Timpanogos - Will do this one near the end of this month or the first of next month.

Run Ragnar - I am up to 9 miles and feeling good about my running. I've worked a bit on time but I am still a slow runner.

Write My Grandma's Life History - No progress this month.

Do family search indexing - I did do some indexing but am not sure how many names. I do know that one batch I did was the toughest I've ever done! I really couldn't decipher the hand-writing at all!

Attend 5 Temples that I've Never Been to Before - Still no progress. I looked at flights during the month and decided that I better put this one off until September when people quit traveling so that I can actually get on a flight.

Goal for this month - LOSE WEIGHT! The wedding is in one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment