Thursday, August 25, 2011

did I say I was prepared?

Was it really just Monday (3 days ago) that I blogged about feeling prepared for the Rivalry Relay this Saturday? Famous last words...

It just goes to show that the Book of Mormon is true - every last word - including, but not limited to, "...there must needs be opposition in all things..." And let me just emphasize ALL things. Even the road to the relay race can't go smoothly.

Monday night I got sick. Really sick. I've spent the last 2 days making extremely frequent trips to the bathroom. Without being too graphic let's just say my butt is so sore that I can hardly walk let alone run. I spent 3 nights with very-limited, much-interrupted sleep. I now feel fatigued and dehydrated.

Oh well, there is still almost 40 hours until the race. I'm sure I'll be completely recovered by then.

Right?
right?
right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you feel so sick. Get better soon!! Good luck with the race!

    ReplyDelete