Sunday, August 21, 2011

BYU Education Week

Last week was Education Week which is usually one of the highlights of the year for me. This time I was unable to attend as much as previous years and I believe I was too stressed to really do it justice.

That said, it was still worth every penny of the registration fee!

I attended several classes on teaching. I love to teach! I especially love to teach the youth and I love to teach them the gospel! So, I enjoy attending classes designed to help me become a more effective teacher. Then, it is so fun to come home and try to put those lessons into play at home, in Young Women's, and when I substitute teach seminary.

I truly desire to be an instrument in the Lord's hands in building His kingdom and in preaching His word.

No comments:

Post a Comment