Saturday, February 22, 2014

Valentine's

Time to do a bit of catching up...

I love holidays and Valentine's Day is no exception.  Last year I placed a heart on each of my children's bedroom doors for each day of the 14 days of Valentines.  I wrote on the heart what I loved about that child.  This was such a big hit that I did it again this year. 

This year I also did a treat for each of the 14 days of Valentine's.  The kids and my husband sure didn't mind that one bit!  Usually it was attached to a corny note (i.e. whale crackers - You're a "whale" of a "catch" or donut holes "DONuT you know I love you a HOLE bunch").

I also did boxes of God's conversations hearts for my extended family and for my young women.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you get so into the holidays! I am trying to be better about it because the kids love celebrating everything!

    ReplyDelete