Saturday, February 8, 2014

GRANDMA!!!

My first grandchild:
Mason Parker Morgan was born on Thursday, February 6 at 1:08 pm. He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches long. He is a cutie! I am excited and happy for Brakston and Whitney because they both love babies and are so excited! It is awesome to be a first-time parent (I remember that much). Everyone tells me I will LOVE being a grandparent. I am sure I will but I don't feel any major excitement for myself at this point. I am not a huge baby-person. I love teens! I will let Brakston, Whitney, and my girls enjoy holding Mason as a baby. However, when Mason is a teenager, if Brakston and Whitney need a break - I am totally their person!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! But it is weird to think if you as a grandma. I am not really a baby person, either. I mean, I love my own, but I have never been one to volunteer to hold other's!

    ReplyDelete