Wednesday, August 28, 2013

First Day of School

Monday (8/26) was the first day of school for all of my children. I wanted to get them started off right so I made them each a candy bar poster that read:   Hey "Sweettart", You're o-FISH-ially a SENIOR (sophomore, 7th grader, etc).  Don't "Snicker", this year will be "Mounds" of fun!  You're one smart "Cookie" and "mint" for great things!  I love you "EXTRA" much!  Have a great 1st day!  love, Mom
 
Favorite food:   pizza
Favorite treat:   Reese’s
Favorite subject:    choir
Favorite color:    brown
Best Friends:    Shanley
Favorite TV Show:    sports
Favorite Movie:    Star Wars
Favorite Hobby:    going to sports k
Favorite food:    chicken poppyseed pasta salad
Favorite treat:   peanut M&Ms and Tootsie rolls
Favorite subject:    medical anatomy
Favorite color:    teal
Best Friends:    Halie Woolley, Brooke Gray, Brandon Walker
Favorite TV Show:   iCarly
Favorite Movie:    Knight and Day
Favorite Hobby:    running
What I Want to Be: nurse
Favorite food:  Chinese
Favorite treat:  fig newtons
Favorite subject:  sign language
Favorite color:  aqua and lime green
Best Friend:    Brooke Ludlow
Favorite TV Show:  Pretty Little Liars and Good Luck Charlie
Favorite Movie:  Knight and Day
Favorite Hobby:  dance
What I Want to Be: nurse or dental hygienist or anything I can wear scrubs to my job
Favorite food:  chicken poppyseed pasta salad
Favorite treat:  Skittles
Favorite subject:  math
Favorite color:  green
Best Friend:   Jeffrey Stratton
Favorite TV Show:  don’t have one
Favorite Movie:  Teen Beach Movie
Favorite Hobby:  soccer
What I Want to Be: airline pilot

No comments:

Post a Comment