New Year's Resolutions:
1) Take better care of my health (i.e. haven't had a mammogram in 7 years though my mom had breast cancer - not smart, I know) I haven't had a pap smear in 13 years. It is time to take care of myself. This will include losing weight. I ended the year down 8 pounds from the previous year which is at least down but it's kind of a hollow victory since I was down another 8 pounds at one point during the year.
2) Take time out of my "busy" life to relax and have fun - host a party or two. I do love to socialize.
3) Do something I really enjoy out in nature at least once a month (i.e. hiking, snowshoeing) - I don't get out enough - again, I always feel too busy.
4) Look for more opportunities to serve others and to be kind. Relationships are the most important thing.
5) get back to blogging since it's my way of journaling our family events/life.
In addition, my birthday present to Jesus is to attend the temple 24 times in 2015, find a family name to take to the temple, and read every Sunday School and RS lesson in advance.
1 week ago